Complete the crossword, then click on "Check" to check your answer. If you are stuck, you can click on "Hint" to get a free letter. Click on a number in the grid to see the clue or clues for that number.
A pair of soft fabric covers, bound by a band over the top of the head, worn over the ears to shield them from cold or noise.
3.
A thin, close-fitting hat worn on the back of the head.
5.
Hand cover used to defend from frost or debris and usually have separate parts for each finger and thumb.
6.
Outdoor garments reaching to either the knees or the thighs, usually with sleeves and front fastening.
7.
A circle or piece of cloth carried across the neck or head.
Down:
2.
A knitted fabric worn on the upper body, normally with long sleeves, held on the back.
4.
It is used to carry both for its versatility and secure the foot and leg from cold, snow, mud or threats or to provide additional support for strenuous activities.
6.
Strong casual trousers made of jeans or other type of cotton.
I've prepared a mini crossword for you. The subject of the crossword is winter clothes. Remember to take advantage of the clues. Enjoy it!
First of all, I would like to mention that this method is very different from other methods and innovative. The tools used and the classroom atmosphere, in particular, is very significant and I like this. What most catches my attention are the students ' new name and personality. Students will participate in classes with courage through this process. They don't hesitate to raise a finger or answer a question because they don't reveal their true identities and can express their thoughts openly in their minds. Students have difficulty with this problem from my experiences because they are afraid to describe it. I care about it as a prospective future teacher. On the other hand, the visual communication abilities of the students are enhanced thanks to the posters prepared and the color of the classroom catches the students ' attention. Colorful stuff catches most people's attention, so it's a good way to use them to teach. Sometimes, reading an ar...
As a future teacher candidate, I will try to teach English to my students with useful activities. But for that, I think I need to integrate technology into my classes. So I would like to introduce you to this extremely useful application. Its name is Knoword. Knoword is a tool for users to discover and broaden their language skills and spelling skills. It's a game where you type words by default. There have been three degrees of difficulties from which to choose. (Easy, moderate and hard.) Users are originally given the concept and the first letter of the phrase. Users were told to suggest a term for it. Points are earned when the term is correctly predicted. When you don't remember, you could miss the word (through the ESC or skip key), when you add another second until you hit 5 consecutively, you might see a screen with different letters indicating the next letter of your word. There is, on the other side, a portal that is beneficial for me. You might bu...
I was searching for a leisure activity for myself last summer. Because I was so worried about sitting idle at home and I wanted to improve my English skills. I didn't think my English speaking skills were good enough, in particular, so I wanted to do some research to address this issue. First of all, without subtitles, I began watching films and tried to understand the conversations in the film. I'd say this practice strengthened my speaking abilities, but I was tired of watching movies after a while. While searching for the app store, an app grabbed my attention. This application's name was tandem, enabling language change. For example, you chat with people with that language when you select the targeted language, and the other person learns your mother tongue. I have tried several language learning applications, but none of them have a technical and decent setting like Tandem. Every day I had the opportunity to experience different words a...
it is really enjoyable:)
ReplyDelete