My Tandem App Experience



I was searching for a leisure activity for myself last summer. Because I was so worried about sitting idle at home and I wanted to improve my English skills. I didn't think my English speaking skills were good enough, in particular, so I wanted to do some research to address this issue. First of all, without subtitles, I began watching films and tried to understand the conversations in the film. I'd say this practice strengthened my speaking abilities, but I was tired of watching movies after a while. 



While searching for the app store, an app grabbed my attention. This application's name was tandem, enabling language change.





For example, you chat with people with that language when you select the targeted language, and the other person learns your mother tongue. I have tried several language learning applications, but none of them have a technical and decent setting like Tandem. Every day I had the opportunity to experience different words and structures I chatted with people from abroad via a video call. My speaking skills have improved greatly due to this. Thanks a lot to the Tandem app developers!



Click the link to see the application and witness the experience of the language exchange!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Desuggestopedia

An application that can improve the vocabulary of the teacher's class: Knoword